WordPress Website SEO Consultant

WordPress Website SEO Expert:


Checkout my Upwork Profile 


















If You have a WordPress Website and You want to make it Search Engine Friendly or Facing Problem Related to SEO issues

Yes, I am a Digital Marketing Expert and the solution to your problems!

I will Audit your site and Create an SEO audit Report for Free and Resolve all Issues


I will Perform Following Things in Wordpress SEO Gig?


1. Keywords Research (Only for Premium Plan)

2. Make WordPress Website Pages Search Engine Optimized

3. Meta Title, Meta Description, and Meta Tags Creation

4. Set Crawl Rate

5. Image Alt text

6. Website indexing test

7. Resolve broken link issues

8. Sitemap creation and Analysis

9. Responsiveness Test

10. Set Prefer Version of URL

11. Robots.txt file Creation

12. Page Not found Fixes

13. Creating google webmaster and bing webmaster

14. Resolving Validation Issues

15. Make Wordpress Content Search Engine friendly

16. Index your Wordpress Website on top search Engine


Why Me:

  • I love deadlines
  • Quick response
  • 100% client satisfaction
  • 24/7 available



My Work Sample:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages